A Handheld spray tan system is often misunderstood
- It’s hard to learn the technique
- I’ll have to hire a technician (another employee)
- There’s not much demand for handheld spray sessions (compared to VersaSpa)
- A new system can be expensive
Not … so … fast
- Norvell, also owned by Sunless, Inc., performs as many spray tan sessions per year as VersaSpa – it’s popular because people get a great tan from Norvell trained artists
- Norvell University offers FREE comprehensive training at the premier handheld training program – when a new handheld system is purchased
- Additionally, Norvell offers beginner and experienced technicians 1-on-1, hands-on, on-demand skill training at 20+ salons around the country from certified Norvell Educators. Train whenever you want and often as you want.
- A salon owner or existing staffer can learn to be an outstanding spray tan artist very quickly
- Norvell has 4 models of handheld system ranging in price from $279 to $999
- Norvell is the #1 Rated sunless tanning brand by Professional spray tan artists/technicians – the brand you can trust
Do you have a salon room with broken or under-productive equipment?
Would you like to make that space productive again?
Do you want to build a bigger spray tan business, but it’s not the right time to invest in another booth?
The Norvell customer care team is eager to answer your questions about handheld spray tan systems, training and business building practices – connect at 888.829.2831