Have you noticed that McDonald’s and Wendy’s now have 2 or more drive-thru lanes? Have you noticed Chick-Fil-A has people standing in the driveway taking orders on iPads (even in Winter)?
Must cost a fortune. Or, maybe it pays for itself – those big companies are not in the habit of wasting money on added expenses.
What’s the benefit – to McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Chick-Fil-A —– their customers?
McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Chick-Fil-A
- They take orders faster than many competitors
- They get customers their food faster than many competitors
- They show respect for their customer’s time
- They are given the gift of time and convenience
- They feel respected
Sunless, Inc. has performed studies which demonstrate that adding 1 spray room to the salon increases sessions by 40%, provided the salon is also charging a reasonable price for walk-in single sessions.
Why would adding a booth increase sessions?
- Tanners are not kept waiting
- Salons give tanners the gift of time
- Tanners select your salon over your tan competition, and other beauty treatments like nails and wax.
If you’d like to discuss ideas to build a bigger and more profitable spray tan business – connect with your a Sunless, Inc. representative at 888-974-9977.
Check out 2 most popular posts: