4 Sunless Tanning Options to Choose From
Let us help you decide
Instant Tan vs. Gradual Tan
First, whether you are looking for an instant tan or to build color daily, all VersaSpa sunless tanning products have a unique
combination of rejuvenating skincare and tanning technology infused with green & brown marine algae to detoxify, firm,
and hydrate skin for a beautiful tan.
Self-Tan Lotion or Spray
- Both self-tan lotions and sprays will give a full-body, even sunless tan. The application of the products is the real difference, and the preference is split 50/50.
- Lotion is great for tanners who want more control over the depth of their tan. With lotion, you can easily apply less, or more. It does take longer to apply lotion vs. the spray.
- Spray is ideal for the people who want to get a quick, easy and even full-body tan. However, there is over-spray, so we recommend applying in the bathroom, or shower, where surfaces can easily be washed down.
- For either spray or lotion, consider using an applicator mitt for ideal application. If not, wash your hands after an application.
Apply Daily or Weekly
- VersaSpa Spa Butter and Face Moisturizer are both specifically designed for daily application. They are great moisturizers that will keep your skin hydrated all day, and build a tan. The great feature is that you can control the depth of color, from a hint to a deeper and darker tone. Maximum color intensity is reached in about one week.
- If you’re looking to apply once and have a deep week long tan, then Monterey Bronzing Mist will work best, and this can be applied every 5-7 days. The cosmetic bronzer washes off in your next shower – just like a make-up foundation, but the extended tan will last 5-7 days.