Why VersaSpa for Your Sunless Tans?
50+ million reasons
50+ million beautiful sunless tans on actual customers and counting
Where the unique combination of tanning technology and skincare meet to detoxify, rejuvenate, and hydrate – for over 15+ years, and counting!
Science of Skin Care with Advanced Tanning Technology
All VersaSpa products, both self-tanning and spray tanning, are formulated with a blend of green and brown marine algae. The combination oxygenates, detoxifies, firms, and rejuvenates the skin to help create the most beautiful tan.
The blend of green and brown marine algae stimulates the collagen in your skin to become firmer and the amino acids in DHA develop the most optimal color. This combination develops the most beautiful sunless tan.
Premium, Professional-Grade Ingredients
- Eco-Certified DHA: the active ingredient most often used in all sunless tanners. The DHA in VersaSpa is naturally derived, provided by the #1 DHA supplier in the world to assure purity and quality, and is certified by a 3rd party.
- Eco-Certified Erythrulose: naturally-derived, active ingredient in VersaSpa that helps the tan last longer and is certified by a 3rd party.
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI): helps the tan solution properly absorb into the skin for a deeper and even tan.
- Marine Algae: a blend of Chlorellagen, Mitostime, and Pheohydrane to detoxify, firm, and hydrate skin to rejuvenate skin and helps produce a beautiful sunless tan.
- Paraben Free: Parabens are not used as preservatives in VersaSpa products.
- Gluten Free: VersaSpa products are free from wheat protein for allergy conscious users.
- Cruelty Free: VersaSpa products are developed by methods that do not involve experimentation on animals. VersaSpa employees thoroughly and frequently test all products – we only sell what we love.